Dumbbell Seated Ab Rotational Press
1) Start by lying flat on the floor and spread your legs out.
2) Hold the dumbbell above your chest - the triceps should still have contact with the floor.
1) Using the abs, lift yourself up. As you reach the top, extend the arms towards the ceiling and twist your body to the left.
2) Pause at the top. Now, reverse the movement and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Lift yourself up again, but this time twist to your right. Lower yourself back to the starting position. Follow this pattern and repeat.