Dumbbell Deadlift (One Leg)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start by holding the dumbbells in front of your body - grab the handles with an overhand grip.
2) Shift your weight to your left leg and lift your right leg up off the ground. Extend it behind you.
1) Bend your left knee and hinge from the hips so your torso is lowered to the floor. You're aiming for the chest to be parallel to the ground. Pause at the bottom.
2) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the weight should be past your knees.
Note: How low you are to the ground depends on flexibility, balance and leg strength. Don't let the knee track over the toes.