Mini Band Back Tap
- Mini Resistance Band
- Full Body
1) Place your feet through the band - it should be resting on the top and sole.
2) Start on all fours and lift your knees up. Keep the back flat at all times and arms under your shoulders. Your knees should be at right angles with the shins hovering and parallel to the floor.
1) Shift the weight to your arms and extend your right leg behind you.
2) Pause for a second and bring your leg back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.