Seated Ankle Flexion (Forward/Back)
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
1) Sit upright on the seat/box and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lift your left leg, bend your knee and rest your ankle on your right knee. Grab the sole of the foot with your right hand.
1) Push your foot up and tilt it towards your shin - you'll feel a stretch in your calf.
2) Pause for a second at the top. Now pull your foot so its pointing down.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.