Dumbbell Seated Wrist Curl (Palms Down)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lean forward - aim to have a 45 degree angle and keep a straight line between the head, neck and back.
2) Grab the dumbbell with the palm facing down (overhand grip). Place your forearm on your leg and allow the palm to hang towards the floor - the wrist and knee should have contact.
Note: to help stabilise your arm, hold the other hand on top of your forearm.
1) Keep the arm in place and curl your wrist up towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top. Now, gently lower the weight back down to the starting position.