Dumbbell Bicep Curl Squat & Press
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Chest up and core tight.
2) Rest the dumbbells by your side.
1) Perform a bicep curl. Bend the elbows and bring the weights toward your shoulders. Twist the wrists so the palms are facing you at the top.
2) Pause for a second and squeeze your biceps - keep your arms here.
3) Squat down until your legs are at least parallel to the floor.
4) Pause for a second at the bottom. Drive up from the heels back to standing.
5) At the top of the movement, shoulder press by extending your arms upwards - keep a slight bend in your elbows.
6) Lower the weights back down to the starting position.