Suspension Strap Chest Fly
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap.
2) Take a few forward steps (about a foot or two) and lean forward slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Extend your arms with a slight bend in the elbows. Face the palms inwards and keep the wrists up.
Note: It's a slight lean forward. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Slowly extend the arms out in an arc-like motion until you feel a stretch across your chest.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.