Pilates Ring Squat
- Pilates Ring
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Place the pilates ring in between your legs - just under your knees. Keep it in place by slightly squeezing the legs together.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.