Plate Seated Cuban Press
- Weighted Plate · Bench · Plyometric Jump Box · Deck Step
1) Grab a bench or step.
2) Plant your feet on the floor with a straight back. If you're on an adjustable bench, sit so the back is fully supported.
3) Start with the weights down by your sides. Hold the weights with an overhand grip (palms face behind). This should cause your elbows to point outwards.
1) Lift the weights up and bend your elbows - so they're at 90 degree angles.
2) Externally rotate your shoulders so the weights end up pointing towards the ceiling.
3) Extend your arms upwards - pause at the top. Now, reverse the movements back to the starting position.