Cable Glute Kickback
- Cable Machine
1) Start with a low anchor point on the left side of the cable machine.
2) Load the appropriate weight.
3) Attach the loop handle to the and and place your left foot in it. It should be resting on the sole of your foot to keep the strap in place.
4) Hinge at the hips, lean forward and place your hands on the machine in front of you. Keep the back flat.
1) Slowly extend your right leg behind you.
2) Pause for a second and bring it back to the starting position.
Note: Don't let the weights touch each other. Try keep a tiny gap in between.