Suspension Strap Shoulder Raise (Arm Up/Down)
- Suspension Trainer
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Grab the handles and take a few back steps (still facing the anchor). Extend your arms and lean slightly back - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
1) Keep your arms straight as you raise the left arm up and lower the right one. This will cause your body to be lifted towards the anchor.
2) Pause at the top. Now, slowly reverse the movement to the starting position.
3) Repeat so the right arm is raised and the left is lowered - follow this pattern.