Kettlebell Reverse Lunge (Racked)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Rest the weights in front of your chest with elbows tucked in (racked position). Keep the shoulders down and wrists up - the lats should be engaged.
Note: Don't let the wrists bend back.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.