Dumbbell Deadbug Press
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the dumbbells and hold them above your chest - both triceps should have contact with the floor.
3) Lift your legs up (so they're vertical) and bend your knees so the back of the calves are parallel to the floor (the knees should be bent at right angles). Keep the core engaged and legs in place throughout the entire exercise.
1) Push the dumbbells towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arms extended up with a slight bend in the elbows.
2) Pause for a second and squeeze the chest at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.