Plate Incline Cuban Press
- Weighted Plate · Bench · Deck Step
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Sit back on the bench with the back fully supported - plant the feet on the floor.
3) Start with the weights down by your sides. Hold them with an overhand grip (palms face behind). This should cause your elbows to point outwards.
1) Lift the weights up and bend your elbows - so they're at 90 degree angles.
2) Externally rotate your shoulders so the weights end up pointing towards the ceiling.
3) Extend your arms upwards - pause at the top. Now, reverse the movements back to the starting position.