1) Start on all fours - knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders. Lift your knees up and keep the back flat.
1) Shift the weight to your left side and twist your body to the right. Continue twisting until your tailbone is facing the floor.
2) Lift your left leg and right arm - extend them both in opposite directions. The right arm and left leg should look like a ‘V’ at the endpoint - the right foot and left hand should be supporting the position.
3) Pause at the top. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.
4) Repeat on the other side.