Plate Trunk Twist Press
- Weighted Plate
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Hold the weight flat and in front of your chest.
1) Lower yourself into a squat - bend your knees and push the tailbone back. At the same time, twist your trunk so your right elbow meets your left knee.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, come up to standing and twist your trunk to the right. As you reach the top, push the weight towards the ceiling (this should be one movement).
3) Return to the starting position.
4) Repeat on the other side.