Dumbbell Tricep Kickback (One Arm)
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point the left foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align.
3) Shift the weight to your left leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the right leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to face the left leg. Hinge from the hips and rest your left forearm on your left thigh.
5) Grab the weight with your right hand. Bend your arm at a near 90 degree angle with the elbow up and tucked into your side.
1) Pull back until your arms are fully extended.
2) Squeeze the triceps at the top, pause for a second and bend your arms back to the starting position.