BOSU Power Push Up
- BOSU Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU flat side up on the floor.
2) Go on all fours with your hands grabbing the sides of the BOSU. Keep a slight bend in your elbows.
3) Now fully extend the legs behind you - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in. You should be in the plank position.
Note: Lean slightly forward so the core and shoulders are engaged.
1) Lower your chest to the ground - make sure the elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push the ground away using your triceps with enough force so the BOSU becomes airborne. Once airborne, brace yourself for the impact by keeping a slight bend in your elbows to cushion yourself.