View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Dome Lunge Stretch
- BOSU Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the BOSU ball on the floor dome side up.
2) Rest your left knee on the dome with the left foot on the floor - your heel will be raised.
3) Step your right leg forward and plant it fully on the floor - you should be in a supported lunge position.
Note: Look forward throughout the movement.
1) Bend your front knee and lean slightly forward - knee shouldn't track over the toe.
2) Hold until the timer ends.