Cable Front Squat
- Cable Machine
- Glutes · Quadriceps · Hamstrings
1) On one side of the cable machine slide the anchor point to the bottom.
2) Select your weight and attach a bar to the end.
3) Hold the attachment close to your body in front of your chest - elbows pointing down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.