Resistance Band Zottman Curl
- Resistance Bands
- Biceps · Forearms
1) Stand tall with the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Step both feet on the inside of the resistance band and grab the other end with palms facing up (underhand grip).
1) Bend your elbows and slowly lift the band towards your shoulders.
2) Pause for a second as you squeeze the biceps at the top of the movement.
3) Now, rotate your wrists so the palms are facing down. Lower them back to the starting position.
4) Once down, rotate your wrists so the palms are facing up.