Resistance Band Preacher Curl (Low Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
1) Start with a low anchor point and attach the resistance band to it.
2) Grab the band and take a few steps back (so you have some tension).
3) Get in the squat position. Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and push your tailbone back - aim for a straight line between your head, neck and back.
4) Place your elbows on your thighs and grab the band with an underhand grip - hands shoulder-width apart.
1) Slowly lift the band towards your shoulders.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the biceps. Now, gently lower to the starting position.