View this exercise on Fitain
Sumo Squat Stretch
- Body weight
- Hip Adductors
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Clasp your hands together and use your triceps to open and stretch the legs - the elbows should be resting near the knee.
4) Keep upright and hold the stretch for the duration of the timer.