Dumbbell Touch Plyo Push Up
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
2) Stand a dumbbell up to be vertical in front of you (about a foot or 2).
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up with enough force to jump up and touch the top of the dumbbell with your right hand. The left hand should still have contact with the floor. Think as if you're pushing the ground away.
3) Repeat on the other side.