Resistance Band Push Up (Crossover Low Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
1) Start by attaching the resistance band to a low anchor point on your right side.
2) Put your right hand through the band loop and take a couple steps out towards the opposite direction. You're aiming for some tension on the band.
3) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Shift the weight to your left side and pull your right hand across your left. Pause for a second and return to the starting position.
4) Follow the pattern and repeat.