Dumbbell Split Squat (Offset)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) With your left leg, take a step forward (about a foot or two). With the right foot, bring the heel up from the floor. The front of the foot should be in contact at all times to give a stable split stance. You won't move from this position.
3) Grab the weight with your right arm - let it hang by your waist.
1) Bend both knees so your left knee is slightly above a 90 degree angle and your right is lower to the ground - the left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your left heel and drive back to the starting position.