View this exercise on Fitain
Runner Stretch (Low)
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Glutes · Quadriceps
1) Start in the lunge position - bend the right knee until it's near a 90 degree angle. Extend your left leg behind.
2) Rest your left shin flat on the floor - this will cause you to drop into the lunge deeper.
1) Push your tailbone back and straighten your right leg - pause here.
2) Now, push your tailbone forward and bend the right knee. You should be back in the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.