Stability Ball Dumbbell Press (Alternating)
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
1) Lie down on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor - keep the hips up. Make sure your upper back has full contact with the ball and be fully stable before continuing.
2) Start with the dumbbells in front of your chest - keep the arms shoulder width apart. Face your palms down (overhand grip).
1) Slowly push one weight towards the ceiling whilst keeping the other in place. The endpoint should be your arm extended upward with a slight bend in the elbow.
2) Squeeze your chest at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.