- Body weight
- Hip Adductors
1) Get on all fours with your shins and hands shoulder width apart. Try keep the back flat and hands directly under your chest.
1) Bring your right knee towards your left elbow and wrap it over your left leg - the legs should be crossed.
2) Gently push your tailbone back - pause for a second and feel the stretch.
3) Now, bring your body forward and come out of the stretch. As you do this move your hands forward and wrap your left leg over your right. Push your tailbone back into the stretch.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: you should be moving in a forward direction throughout the exercise.