Kettlebell Bent Over Fly (Cup Grip)
- Upper Back · Shoulders
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
3) Grab each kettlebell with your fingers cupping the weight inside the top handle and your thumb on the side (cup grip). Bend your elbows so you have a near 90 degree angle.
1) Pull your arms back in an arc-like motion.
2) Stop at the top and squeeze the upper back.
3) Pause for a second and lower them back to the starting position.