- Full Body
1) Start with the sandbag in front of you on the floor.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point both feet towards the sandbag. The heels of both feet should align.
3) Shift the weight to your left leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the right leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to face the left leg. Hinge from the hips and grab the handles.
1) Lift the bag up as you come to full standing.
2) Pivot both feet in the opposite direction and lower the bag to the other side. This will require you to bend both knees and keep a straight back.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.