Dumbbell Clean & Press (One Arm)
- Full Body
1) Start with a wider than normal stance - chest up, back flat, head neutral and core tight.
2) Hinge forward from the hips into a squat position. Grab the dumbbell and tilt your wrist forward - so the front has contact with the floor and the back is lifted.
1) Push through your heels, shrug at the shoulders and quickly pull the weight to your chest so the dumbbell is facing forward. Squat down and catch it on your shoulder. Come up to standing.
2) Once again, bend your knees, drive from the heels back to standing. Use this momentum to perform an overhead press by extending your arm upwards. This is an explosive move so be quick with the movements.
3) Complete each movement in reverse until you come to the starting position.