Dumbbell Tricep Kickback (Underhand)
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point the left foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align.
3) Shift the weight to your left leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the right leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to face the left leg - hinge from the hips.
5) Grab the weights and bend your arms at a near 90 degree angle - face the palms down. Keep the elbows up and tucked into your side.
1) Pull back until your arms are fully extended.
2) Squeeze the triceps at the top, pause for a second and bend your arms back to the starting position.