C Sit Knee to Elbow
- Body weight
1) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
3) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Tighten your core and release your arms - hold this position.
4) Place one hand over the other in front of your chest. Your shoulders, elbows and forearm should be aligned.
1) Twist your trunk to the right and lift your right knee - the left elbow and right knee will meet in the centre. Pause and crunch here.
2) Reverse the movement so you're back to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.