Suspension Strap Bicep Curl (Low Anchored)
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a low anchor point and attach the suspension strap - make it a mid length.
2) Grab the handles with an underhand grip and extend your arms - keep the elbows tucked into your ribs.
3) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position. The shoulders, triceps, hips and legs should all be aligned.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Keep upright as you bend your elbows - aim to get your shoulders closer to your hands. This will cause your body to be lifted up.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the biceps. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.