Figure 4 Roll
- Body weight
- Hip Adductors · Hip Abductors
1) Start crouched down with your left foot fully planted and your right leg internally rotated behind it - your right shin should have full contact with the floor. Place both hands on the ground in front of your legs.
1) Keep low and bring your tailbone to the floor. Move your hands behind you and roll to the left side. As you do this, switch your feet so the left foot is behind and the right is in front.
2) Finish the movement by lifting your tailbone up and placing both hands in front on the floor - you should've transitioned to the other side.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.