View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Row (w/ Reach)
- Suspension Trainer
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Plant both feet on the floor and grab the handle with your right hand.
3) Now, lean all the way back and twist your trunk towards the floor. Extend your left arm so the fingertips are touching the ground.
1) Pull the handle close to your body and pull yourself up - keep the elbow close to your ribs.
2) As you do this, twist your trunk towards the anchor and extend your arm forward. Touch the suspension strap.
3) Pause for a second and reverse the movement to the starting position.
Note: this is a slow and controlled movement. At no point should their be any sudden movements.