BOSU Dumbbell Deadlift (One Leg)
- BOSU Ball · Dumbbell
- Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the BOSU dome side down.
2) Step on the BOSU safely with feet shoulder width apart. Only start once you've gained your balance and feel comfortable.
3) Grab the dumbbell with your left hand - let it hang in front of your body by your waist.
4) Shift your weight to your right leg and lift your left leg up off the BOSU. Extend it behind you.
1) Hinge from the hips and lower your torso to the floor. You're aiming for a straight line between your extended leg and back. The chest should be parallel to the floor and the right leg should have a slight bend - don't hyper extend.
2) Pause at the bottom when the weight is shin level.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the weight should be past your knees.
Note: Don't let the weight touch the ground. Lower until shin level.