View this exercise on Fitain
Resistance Band Chest Fly (One Arm)
- Resistance Bands
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Step on the band to create a low anchor point.
3) Hold the band by your side with palm facing upwards.
1) Slowly raise the weight in an upward arc-like motion until you feel tension in your chest. You're aiming to come up and slightly across.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.