- Body weight
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Lift your legs up (so they're vertical) and bend your knees so the back of the calves are parallel to the floor (the knees should be bent at right angles).
3) Raise your arms up towards the ceiling.
1) Slowly lower and extend the left leg and right arm so they're hovering off the ground. The leg and arm should be reaching in opposite directions.
2) Pause for a second and return to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.