Dumbbell Broad Jump Clean
- Full Body
1) Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
2) Hold the dumbbells with a firm grip by your waist.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into the middle of your feet and jump forward (about a foot or 2). Land on the balls of your feet.
3) Press into your heels and drive back to standing.
4) Now, turn around on the spot so you're looking forward (in the direction you're jumping towards).