Shoulder Fly Machine
- Shoulder Fly Machine
1) Load the appropriate weight on the machine.
2) Adjust the bars positioning so they're pointing at 45 degree angles towards the floor (the lever should be at the top).
3) Sit on the pad facing the back of the machine. Hold onto the handles and bend your elbows (so they're at a 90 degree angle). If you need to adjust the seat's position, the lever should be at the bottom. You're aiming for your legs to be firmly planted on the floor and have a straight back.
1) In an arc-like motion, lift your arms away from your body.
2) Pause at the top. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.