Suspension Strap Plyo Push Up
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Go on all fours and place your feet through the handles.
3) Get in the plank position - from here, walk your hands forward and lift your hips up. Aim to have a straight line between your head, neck, legs and back.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - you should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Now, push the ground away with enough force to make your hands become airborne.
3) Brace yourself for the impact by keeping a slight bend in the elbows.
4) Keep the momentum and lower yourself into the start of the push up.
Note: this is a high impact exercise on your wrists.