Suspension Strap Bicep Curl
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - make it a long length.
2) Grab the handles with an underhand grip and extend your arms.
3) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position. The shoulders, hips and legs should all be aligned.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Keep upright as you bend your elbows - aim to get your shoulders closer to your hands.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the biceps. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.