Kettlebell Decline Glute Bridge Press Out
- Chest · Pelvic Floor
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the weight and place it above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows.
3) Press into your heels, engage your glutes and lift your back off the floor. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
1) Slowly lower the weight towards your chest until the elbows are about an inch of the ground - you should feel a stretch.
2) Pause for a second and push up to the starting position.