Sandbag Curtsy Lunge to Hammer Curl
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Forearms
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the sandbag by the top handles. Extend the arms and rest it in front of your body.
1) Take a step back with your left leg across your body at a 45 degree angle - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.
3) Do a hammer curl - bend your elbows and slowly lift the bag towards your shoulders. Squeeze your biceps at the top of the movement.
4) Pause for a second and lower the bag back to the starting position.