View this exercise on Fitain
Plate Romanian Deadlift (One Leg)
- Weighted Plate
- Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start by holding the plate in front of your body - keep the hands either side and hold the plate flat.
2) Shift your weight to your left leg and lift your right leg up off the ground. Extend it behind you.
1) Hinge from the hips and slowly bend your left knee. Keep the weight close to your leg.
2) Pause at the bottom when the weight is shin height.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the weight should be past your knees.
Note: Don't let the weight touch the ground. Lower until shin level.