Scorpion Push Up
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
2) Lift your right leg up and over your left - aim for the sole of your foot to be facing forward. This will cause your torso to twist - hold it in place.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Repeat on the other side.