Sandbag Burpee Clean
- Full Body
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you.
1) Perform a push up on the bag.
2) Jump your feet in - end up in a low squat position. You're aiming for a flat back and knees bent around 90 degrees. Now, grab the handles.
3) Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the bag should be past your knees.
4) Using that momentum, lift your shoulders, bend your elbows and swing the bag towards your body and catch it on your forearms. The palms should be facing forward.
5) Reverse the movement back to the starting position.