Stability Ball Push Up (Knee Tuck)
- Stability Ball
1) Place the stability ball behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one shin on the ball.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the ball. You should be in a decline plank position. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Tuck your knees in towards your hands - roll the ball forward.
4) Pause and squeeze the core. Now, extend your legs behind you until you're back in a declined plank.